Sunday, June 15, 2008

Is It Fun or Feel like Work Meeting Women?

Does meeting with women seems like a WORK to you?

And do you ever feel despite all your hard work you're not even closer to your goal?

READ ON if you answered YES those questions.

In fact, dating game can be quite frustrating.

You see a girl you like, but she has a boyfriend.

Everything is going smooth and fine between you and a woman and then just suddenly she's not returning or answering your calls.

Not to mention the fact that as the man you pretty much have to do everything to move things forward.

YOU have to have the courage to approach.

At first, you have to keep the conversation moving, you have to escalate physically, you have to get her number and you have to have a logistical way to take her home, YOU have to set a date.

Not to mention there are much higher standards for men's behavior than women.

(Let's not started on that...let's just say women are allowed to get away with sub-par behavior just because they are "beautiful.")

Being not "extroverted" by nature can be pretty exhausting.

...I just had a client who often complained of "extroversion fatigue."

I used to struggle with that too that's why I knew exactly what he meant.

Before I started to teach myself about pick-up, and then found myself being mentally DRAINED after talking to three or four women.

What I do is to have a sit and rest!

Come to think how strange the situation is, I am supposed to have fun and relax but instead I am working harder than I was at my full time job.

I would go home absolutely dead

... from SPEAKING TO WOMEN!

Does it make sense to you???

There you see the general dating fatigue. There's an ups and downs in the emotions, results that is discouraging, in the hard work that I make just to get women to hang out with me or be in bed with me.

It was like a full time job and I was working overtime!

When I first got in this game, I literally had to force myself to go out and pickup ALL DAY for days on end. (I admit, I was a nerd, and pushed it to the extreme.)

All I can say is that I have this passion in learning those stuff (very eager for the outcome after years of sensual frustration)

I would push myself like professional athletes push themselves in the gym.

I was forming NEW NEUROPATHWAYS and working on my muscles that I've never done before.

If you can relate to any of this, then you are probably working too hard in your interactions with women.

There are three reasons for this.

Socially proactive is the first reason that may be new to you.

I remember the first time I started weight lifting, I don't have an upper pectoral muscles - the muscle right at the top of your chest just under your clavicle that make your chest look big.

Actually I do have a small muscle but it was so weak that I can't even feel them. So every time worked them out I was incredibly sore and could barely move my arms. And it took me three good weeks to really feel them.

And then I reached a tipping point of sorts, where the muscle was developed enough that I could handle big amounts of weight without all the soreness and fatigue. Your mind is the same way.

It takes time to develop these new neuro-pathways on your own. If you're not pushing yourself HARD day in-day out, it can take awhile, depending on your skill level.

Thinking that meeting women requires a lot of hard work can cause a social fatigue. And that is the second reason.

It's not really so much about "fatigue" but it's more on having an overwhelmed feeling.

When you feel overwhelmed by something, it can frazzle your mind, and lead to a sort of depression, or discouragement, which may feel like exhaustion if you're not deeply aware. It's like your body is saying "ugh, it's too much work. I give up before I can even begin."

This will hinder you from doing any progress. I was in this situation when I was putting a lot of theories on my notes. And as I looked at them I've seen that I am just like looking for a huge and complex physics equation.

Doing ALL of this stuff just to had a quality women in my life was so discouraging to think.

The last reason for feeling exhausted in the dating and mating game is that you are spending too much mental energy in the wrong places, wasting your focus on stuff that isn't useful to pickup.

99 percent of men gets it wrong when it comes to attracting women. The thing is, the woman usually can't tell, because most men after suffering from a few harsh rejections learn to hide their inner "stuff."

But of course we can't oppose to the reality that when a guy is attracted to a girl, he is trying his best just to win her or at least know if the women likes him too.

Think about the messages we get from the media, our parents and friends, and women - it's the man's role to IMPRESS the woman and EARN sex from her.

That's Silly!

I get so mad when I see some commercial with a guy bumbling around trying to impress some cute girl, and looking like a fool while she giggles like she's better than him because she's a girl.

Ok enough ranting... the point is that most guys are screwed when it comes to being in control of their dating lives.

But if a guy takes the time to adjust the way his MIND works when it comes to attraction, it changes everything.

You need to get the most out of your body and mind so that it can lead you to the highest level of your interaction with women and that's what's really attractive.

A MAN AT HIS BEST.

No comments: